Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Playing Tag.....

My cute little niece(Britty) started her own 'name the top five things no one knows about you' blog tag game and I was the first one she tagged. Brit, I'm honored... I've been sitting here for awhile trying to think of five things and I think everyone knows everything about me!!! Ok, I'm giving this a go, don't laugh...
1. I do not like men with facial hair..we went to this seminar years ago and they said men with facial hair especially  around the mouth area means they are hiding something, so to this day when I see a moustache or those little go tees I immediately think...hmmm.. What's he hiding? (I know so dumb!)
2. I don't like the word try, you either do it or you don't.
3. The first time I went to IKEA I felt like I was on a Disneyland ride..I get so excited, my heart actually beats faster. I love, love, love paint chips, fabrics, accessories, it is still crazy to me how my mind goes into overdrive when I see great design...you should go check out my sisters neighbors house  WOW
4.  I really want to take an art class. I did in college and I think deep down inside me is a famous artist just waiting to escape....ps.dye dreaming...
5.  When I'm on the tennis court in my mind I'm twenty...no wonder my right knee is the only limb that hasn't been scoped!
6.  I'm not very good with my english grammar (ask Daniel) I'm working on not saying 'alls' right now
Ok thats six..I like to make my own rules!
I'm going to tag my sisters Kris(time to start your blog!) and Grammie(get posting girl!), Cami(time for a new post!!) Karly, Amy, Tammy and everyone else...
K Britt thank you for now  helping me to take my mind off my shoulder for awhile, love you!

4 comments:

suzanne said...

i will take an art class with you. i have been thinking about signing up at the community college.

Anonymous said...

Katalina,

I remember a barn that we all painted in an art class many moons ago...mine was detailed, our roomie's was "abstract", and yours was larger than life. There is an artist in there. I have always believed in you! Give those shoulders a break and try another stroke...trade in the racket for a brush...at least long enough to heal. You "Warriors" always had a hard time giving in!

Happy 4th!

katie speed said...

here is a cute wedding blog... I think it's the one I was talking about. I like all the mood boards they put together, but you could do much better!

http://snippetandink.blogspot.com/

check out the links on this blog your sure to find more ideas.

Brittany Seager said...

aunt kathie! i am so happy you did this! i loved it... you rock. Also i have to say "try"is a totally acceptable word :). love you!