Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Aging....

What can I say??? I am alive, that is a good thing and I will read my little positive saying write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year...and I will be positive and grateful for the day. This shoulder surgery has not been fun and I am sorry I have been grumpy but it is getting better.  I am motivated to rethink my habits...the physical therapist said now that you are 50!!!!     !!!!...you can't just go out play tennis, go play the next day...you have to start to train and maintain, I'm looking at him like thank you very much for that information trying to smile, biting my lip, drawing blood...it has been a great reality check. I joined bikrams yoga yeh so here we go...

1 comment:

Tyler and Jenica said...

Hi Kathie!!! I found your blog and I love it :) I like the pictures you took at our wedding too. I hope to see you soon!

Jenica