Monday, July 28, 2008

Rachy....

It was Rach's birthday June 19...I am really late in this post to her! Rachel you are amazing. You really should be the mom. I learn so much from you. I still am working on patience...Rachel has the most patience of anyone I know. I have told this story so much about her but to this day when I think about it I still can't believe it. She was in elementary school and I was suppose to pick her up but I felt sick so I called Ron at work, he said he'd run and get her. It was awhile and they still weren't home I thought he must have taken her to get an icee or something(this was before cell phones!) So its really getting late, I called work and Ron's still there. So I race out the door and drive up to the school and here is Rach sitting on the curb, everyone gone home and I said Rach why didn't you go in the office and call? she said I knew someone would be here to get me. It had been over an hour. If that would have been Cami or me 5 min. max then into the office.. call 911. She is still the one in our family that remains calm and wise. She has the biggest heart, gives very thoughtful gifts, never talks bad about anyone or to anyone. She has always honored her parents. She is a great sister who is easy to talk to and is always caring. She has so many talents and gifts that Heavenly Father has blessed her with. I love being around her. She is artistic, has great taste (she is going shopping for me soon) and is currently the manager at Bare Essential in Nordstrom(stop by and wish her a belated Happy Birthday!) Rachel you are a great spirit, what a lucky mom I am...keep teaching me I know it takes alot of patience! We ALL love you xoxoxox P.S. Darren wanted me to say he knows he's the favorite brother and he loves you!







3 comments:

Brittany Seager said...

Rachel Rocks! i love her!

Melody B. said...

I sent you an invite to my blog, did you get it?

email and phone numbers said...

CONGRATS TO RACHEL!!! Got the ring.... yeah! So happy for her & hope the fiance knows just how lucky he is!