Friday, August 29, 2008

Playtime...






One of the highlights of my week!! This little cutie is growing up way too fast.  She is so independent and wants to climb on the rocks all by herself. It is so fun being a grandma...you definetly have a different perspective.  I could just watch Kate all day; try to figure out all the little details...whats this on my finger? whats this hole here, maybe the hose goes inside it. I would love to read her mind.  She played with the hose so long and just laughed and laughed. It felt great to just slow down and Play...no wonder kids just wanna have fun...we need to learn from them and have play time!!!!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

aww! so cute! she loves being in the pool and playing with grammy! She cracks me up!

Linda said...

Just doing some blog surfing and came across your site...hope you don't mind.

Wanted to comment on how cute this little one is...your Kate! I cannot wait to be a grandmother although no prospects are in sight. All good things in due time I keep telling myself

Take care and have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Kathie,

She is such a cutie. Isn't it fun being "young enough" to be a Grandma!

How is Maynard doing. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Much love,
Tammy

email and phone numbers said...

....ok are you TRYING to make me jealous? well it worked!

that kate is a DOLLIE!

Allison Barnes said...

What a cutie! What a fun grandma!

Melody B. said...

um....she is a doll! Those sheeks...I can barely take them!:)