Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just refer to Britt's blog!!!

I am just amazed at all Brittney gets done...that girl is fast. When I do a new post it takes me forever...first I go into Iphoto to see if I have anything interesting to share,( mmm I always get a little sidetracked with the endless editing you can do....WOW) Checkout Britt's wedding photos from this past weekend.  You should see the pictures I took of the wedding weekend. You would say were you at the same wedding?? You would all pee your pants laughing and that is why I am just going to start saying just check out Brittneys blog!!
Especially her tribute to Mother's..the tears were rolling...I am the LUCKIEST mother-in-law..you are amazing, I love you so much Sister Dye...

P.S...I knew Jason Castro wasn't going to win...for weeks Ron would say for SURE he is getting kicked off this week and I would say all the girls love him and he will be back sure enough another week and he was still there, so that was a little tribute to ronny boy!

No comments: