Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's a Small World in the Blogging World!!

I think it must have been the black background (at least this week, might be back next week) that kept me from posting! Can you tell I like change...mmmm...I've been eyeing the paint swatches watch out Ron, sorry hon...I am trying to stay focused on the garage, organizing...but spring has sprung and its time for some new colors!  
I feel like I am in pre-school with learning all there is to learn about technology (basically anything that plugs into the wall)...I haven't been reading the comments under my posts duh..but today I did and was so excited to hear from Melody Bastian that used to be in our ward.  She found my blog through my cute niece Kerry Hogle who Melody grew up with her husband!  This is the positive about the blogging thing, staying connected. ( and we have seen a bit of the negative of the blogging world this week, would you agree Dustin?) What a darling, darling family Melody! Any of you Canyon Gate bloggers I posted her blog link (is that worded correctly?) so check it out. How fun to share your world.  Here are a few of my favorite photos for the week or maybe month...we had two 84 year young birthday parties, my mom and ron's dad...the most amazing examples, that is a whole separate post.  Cute Kate....of all the Easter pictures this  one is my favorite...I can just hear her saying "What the heck, get this thing off my new dress!" And thank you to my sweetie who is trying to keep me up to speed and spoils me rotten on a daily bases...I admit...I am spoiled! P.S. ...thank you Bear for my chic cover...you have great taste and a big heart...I am soooooo lucky!

3 comments:

Melody B. said...

Thanks so much for your compliment! I was SO excited to find you guys out here in blog-o-sphere!:) Love the new look you have here on the blog! It's the interior decorator coming out in you!

karly angela zobrist said...

im glad you blog! I can't wait for cami and brit to get out here.
also, I saw that picture on your sidebar that said dye garage... it tricked me for a second. but i read your blog (that said you were organizing your garage for real) I know you can do it!! go aunt kathie!

Heather said...

I did not know you had a blog!! So fun I started one for my mom popsandgrammy.blogspot.com but I need to teacher how to do it : )