Thursday, May 22, 2008

All ya need is LOVE....

This is what I got for Mothers Day. Ron and I went tonight and it is incredible. I can't even comprehend who imagines and creates and makes it happen...how is it done? Wow, I am inspired, my creative juices are flowing and where they'll spill over, who knows!!! Thank you to all my family, that was a great gift...I enjoyed, it took me back to when I was crazy about Ringo, made me giggle, made me sing out loud,(is that why we only had 2 tickets?? extra thanks Ronnie for always stickin by my side, no matter what!)made me think could I get that in shape...just dye dreaming....

2 comments:

Brittany Seager said...

oh auntie kathie... you make me laugh

Kathy's Boys said...

I'm glad you loved it. I have been wanting to go to that too! We watched "Across the Universe" last night and it was awesome too. (Not quite the same as the show) You would probably love it if you love the Beatles Music. I absolutely loved it!! Brad
wasn't as crazy about it!! It is on pay per view!