Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Photo of the Week...

...my life has been richly blessed and shaped by the people I am surrounded by. I love their smiles, their encouraging words, their tender, watchful care, the great teachers they are...I am a lucky girl to be right where I am, Las Vegas, Nevada, daughter of Jan and Ernie, daughter in law to Helene and Maynard, sister to Marcos, Krissy, Richy boy, Carol lotta loo, wife to Ronnie, mother of Daniel and Britt, Rach, Milly, Bear, Grandma to Katesy girl, sister in law to Linda, Lloyd, Angie, Walt, Doug & Kathy, Rick and Teri, Dave and Jane, aunt to so many cuties, member of Canyon Gate Ward, friend to some wonderful, amazing people, sister of Jesus Christ, daughter of Heavenly Father...how can I say thank you??

1 comment:

Brittney said...

what a nice post! love you!