Monday, April 7, 2008

blogging.

OK...here we go...after reading tutorials...buying digital designs...bugging Brittany...trying to figure it ALL out here is my first post.  During the process I thought in my world we will each come with a built in usb port maybe behind the ear maybe in the ear, the nose, belly-button(are you visualizing yet) and you would be able to just download everything and have instant knowledge.  Sometimes this joy in the journey can be a long journey, just get me there.  So you can see this is why I have hesitated having a blog because I am sure I will say way too much and give you a little insight into how my brain works...the right side is overly active and the left side has atrophied to almost nothing.  I have purchased a brain games book and am working in it daily!  
Daniel has also assured me that this is like my journal that there is a company I can send  all my 2008 entries to and have a book made.  So I guess I will give it a try and see what happens.  I t is so fun to see pictures and see the changes with my family and friends.  I think it will be great because it will get me taking pictures, reading more tutorials(more knowledge), becoming more informed on so many things...(new shopping spots, recipes for dinner(in case Ron is reading this!!) and I could go on and on but Kate is here ready for Gradma to watch!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

we're so excited that you have a blog... we are looking forward to reading all your post... we hope you post often! xoxo

Janae' said...

KD-
Welcome to your newest addiction.
I've been waiting for a partner in crime!
Love ya!
Janae'