Wednesday, April 16, 2008

blogging takes alot of time!

I am learning alot about myself as I am starting to be a blogger and a blog stalker! It takes alot of time...I am easily distracted...I feel like I have been on a journey through every corner of cyber space and I think I am leaving no stone unturned! I do not comprehend time management...my brain hurts!  So today I had some self discipline and cleaned my laundry room. I would post a picture but oooo..I am not quite there yet because my after picture would look like Susans before picture. I was really impressed when she posted her closet pictures, you really did motivate me susan thanks! So here is a peek at my closet...(dye dreaming!)

3 comments:

susan bunker said...

OK...did you know I would find you because I waste so much precious time stalking blogs? You really are a great writer, you are fun to read! And believing I am keeping a journal and scrapbook in one shot motivates me a lot :) It was pretty embarrassing posting those before pictures...YIKES! But it feels pretty good to clean out a little doesn't it? WAY TO GO KATHIE!!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Kathie! I am so glad you have a blog..bytheway, your closet looks great!

www.alecandtiffanyrunyon.blogspot.com

Melody B. said...

I am SO excited to have found you (through Kathy P.):) One of my best friends from high school married your niece Kari (Hogle). I saw them recently and we found that we knew a lot of the same people from Vegas (we talked about Granny Bird!:P)! Reading these blogs sure makes me miss Canyon Gate!:) Stop by our blog any time (Just click on my name in this comment). Good to see you and your adorable (WONDERFUL) family again!:)

P.S. Am I missing something because I didn't see any pics of your closet/laundry room!