Monday, November 17, 2008

Sail away....










I started this post and got sidetracked...but we did sail away and went on a Book of Mormon cruise.  It is so amazing to see these ruins...I feel like a dry sponge, right now I want to be dropped into a bucket of water and completely soak in every drop.  I'm so excited to read the Book of Mormon with new eyes...I know it will take me longer but I think that will be a good thing!  Here are a few pictures, we also went to a butterfly conservatory in Key West.  In Canada I don't know how many hours I have chased butterflies around trying to get a close up good shot...it was really easy here...they landed on you.  When I walked into the atrium, I'm sure my heart rate rose rapidly.  They were flying all around you.  You  had too watch where you stepped, all kinds of little creatures! You couldn't scream because it was a quiet, serene environment...I'm sure they would have kicked me out!

4 comments:

suzanne said...

AWESOME pictures!

Kathy's Boys said...

I wish we would have gone on the trip...one of these days I will get Brad on a cruise! I'm glad you came over last night for dinner. I can't believe we are next door and I never see you.

email and phone numbers said...

GREAT pics Kathie! You are amazing how you see thing so well & are able to capture such interesting angles.

I'm ready to go on another trip....

Chels Allred said...

your pictures are rad! they look professional!