Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged.

It's been awhile...a little crazy around here...I really want to do a post about my father-in-law, maybe Sunday, for tonight I'll answer my 8 for 8 tag from that original, talented lady...Janazee...
8 TV Shows I Like to Watch:

Criminal Minds
Bones
CSI NY
Extreme House Makeover
The Unit
Tennis Opens
Oprah
The Mentalist(new)

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:

Cafe Rio
Cheesecake
Carrabas
Sammy's
Gurus(in provo)
Quizno's
PF Changs
Luv it's

8 Things that happened today:

BONANZA BEAT PALO VERDE IN TENNIS REGIONALS!!!
Lucy Whiting jumped higher than Craig!
Lost my voice...
talked on the phone,finding addresses
Mailed all of Rachel's & Dustin's invitations!!
Did a Sudoku fast
Learned how to mail merge excel list into word and print
odd size envelopes..almost...thanks daniel!!
Hugged Ron, Rachel, my Mom, Bear

8 Things I am Looking Forward too:

Rachel's shower(thanks Laurie)
The Wedding Nov. 1st
Book of Mormon Trip after
Making Rachel's room into my office
Getting in better shape
Going to the Temple tomorrow
The Primary Program
Getting my Washer part here...

8 Things on My Wish List:

Lose 10 pounds by wedding..
 Go to yoga 8 days a week
I would remember things better
Take our Family on a great trip for Christmas
Darren would play at state
Friends & Family would really know how grateful I am for them and all they do for me and my family
More time in a day
8 hours of sleep at night!!

8 People to tag:

Kris
Carol
Tammy
Brittney D.
Brittany B.
Cami
Rachel/Dustin
Jenni W.







2 comments:

email and phone numbers said...

8 days a week? is that possible? now you know youre not supposed to set goals you can't obtain.... i think that falls under that catagory!

hahah xo

Judy said...

Kathie, where are all the beutiful pictures of Rachels wedding.