Friday, October 23, 2009

Empty Nester??/Overflowing Nester...


Now that Ron and I are officially 'empty nesters' something has come over me and I am making up for time I didn't have before. Ron has told me no more classes!! These are some of the fun things I've been stretching my brain around...http://thejuliejanepapercompany.blogspot.com/
*A Photoshop class, once a week for ten weeks...it has been great! Julie is an awesome teacher and I don't have to call Brittney as much..."Britt, how do you...???"
*Bernina sewing machine class...at http://www.quiltique.com/...dangerous store...I have a few projects going...
* Just one baking class, two cute sisters Brittney knows that give them. Daniel said to me, Mom its a really fast class, I don't know if you'll be able to keep up...well I may be an 'empty nester' but I held my own!! This is where you can sign up! http://twobakingsisters.blogspot.com/ This is a scary picture...(I can't believe I'm putting this on my blog, ) but focus on the pizza...barbecue chicken, it turned out really good....but I'm thinking papa john's no mess, no time...seems like what a real 'empty nester' would do!
*Genealogy...I wish I could have a private tutor...I've had a few late nighters with this one. I am not a patient learner, in my world seriously just plug into a USB cord,( I think your belly button would work perfect) and push Download!! Can you imagine...but no pain no gain I guess. The reward wouldn't be as sweet if it was that easy. I really have found some names on Ron's moms lines and it is truly rewarding. She is the only member and there is SO much to do. It is
an amazing feeling, I am so excited to be in the temple doing these family names.
*So now that I'm an 'empty nester' I guess the next thing I must attempt is to twitter or tweet?


4 comments:

Daniel said...

Mom, I never said that I didn't think you could keep up. I was just saying what I had been told about that class and how it was fast paced. Trust me, you're much more capable in the kitchen than you give yourself credit.

Grama Linda said...

You are amazing and I think you have more energy than anyone I know!

Allison Barnes said...

super impressed!! way to keep busy!

camiwells said...

Oh mom Im sooo proud!! Now I can tell everyone where I get my kitchen skills!